BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I've used 1-800-Flowers for years and never had any problems. The flowers I order are always beautiful and get to where they need to go on time. There's been times I just didn't know what kind of flowers to send and they always pick the most appropriate arrangements. Friends and family have always loved what they received from us and most of the time it's what 1-800-Flowers picked out for me. I have never had a bad experience with them and I think that's why I always use them and only them.
Adrienne F.
Orlando, FL
I've been using 1800-flowers for a long time and the service is great most of the time. It's a bit pricey and I usually try to get a discount when I order but I think most the the flower delivery services are, specially if you chose same day delivery. The only issue I had is that the flower arrangements sometimes didn't look as big and full as the photos on the website so I was a bit disappointed. That only happened a couple of times so I will still use their services in the future.
Jen K.
Sacramento, CA
The absolute worst. They showed that they had delivered sympathy flowers ( I think the event is important) and they hadn't.  And after many phone calls of trying to track down the order, the florist had flat out lied that they had been delivered.  Finally after a lot of phone calls (to the recipient as well, again, sympathy flowers-- like they want to be involved in a wild goose chase) and research they were able to get the florist to actually deliver the flowers. But what a pain.
Tiffany N.
Miami Lakes, FL
My expectations for this flower service was much higher than what I received for it. I ordered a bouquet for my mom on mothers day and, even though the bouquet with the vase was a bit pricey, I was pretty excited. The bouquet looked beautiful online. When the bouquet arrived though, I was a bit let down, as the bouquet looked much smaller than it did online. Online, the flowers looked so much fuller. The flowers were also assorted online, which wasn't what I received.
Edmunda M.
Bay shore, NY
I want to give a review of five stars but there is just one simple reason why I didn’t and it’s because on the websites the flowers look more beautiful & very big & bright but when I got the flowers they were all little & dull, they had no colors & it didn’t got my attention as the flowers in the picture online. It was a fast delivery, right on time to surprise my mother. Will purchase again from here even after the flower problems maybe that day was just my not so lucky day!
Esther H.
Ravenswood, WV
I always find a great deal running to buy my loved ones who are far away but always close to my heart!  I love that delivery is done in such a professional manner and that there are options to make shipping a little more affordable if you're flexible in the day you need items sent.  So far each shipment has arrived as specified and in great condition - usually the flowers just before opening so that my recipient gets to really enjoy the life of those blooms!
Jenny R.
Phoenix , AZ
I can't say that all of my experiences with receiving bouquets have been seamless with this service. I've been on the receiving end of two different arrangements that arrived late, warm & with low quality florals. Both times, said the purchasers have requested a photo of the finished product due to the concern for quality. I know the delivery services & local stems play a large factor, but the inconsistency would give me reason for hesitation from ordering in the future.
Nikki R.
Dallas
The flowers are always on time and beautiful. But they always have extra charges for EVERYTHING. If you have money you're okay blowing away for no reason use This company. I found that Amazon fresh flowers has the same quality with guaranteed shipping date and time, and if you're a prime member you get chocolates and shipping free. For the exact same flowers, case and chocolates without tax delivered on a Saturday : Amazon: $28.99 Pro-Flowers: $98.97 1-800 flowers: $89.95
Aura C.
One of my coworkers a a small accident and we wanted to send her flowers the next day. It worked out perfectly, as they were able to deliver the next afternoon and she loved the flowers and the balloons. She was really happy about the service and said the delivery person was really sweet and helped her place them on the table in her home.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the quality of different products and how easy the website is to the customer. It is affordable but the only thing I didn’t like was there is a fee for each item that is shipped and also different fee for items shipped on certain dates. Besides that I honestly would say this has so many great options and products for every occasion.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.