BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
I love my flowers!! They wore roses and they wore fresh too! The customer service was so nice and sweet, really was helpful to
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA
Great service. I love them. Always on time. Fresh Flowers. Very beautiful. Didn't look old and the arrangement was stunning ūüėćūüėćūüėć
Willa M.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Repeat user. Sent roses and gifts for Mom's day. Flowers wilted quickly so I sent email and they delivered new roses next day.
Crystal W.
Always wonderful flowers. Delivered professionally, even short notice. I like their selection and the web site it not annoying.
Jennie M.
Love their selection and pricing is very comparable. Always has some sort of deal going on so you never have to pay full price
Victoria b.
They have a range of flowers, but I found them hard to deal with. I just wasn’t impressed with them nor their customer service.
Jerica S.
Lexington, KY
Reliable, some of the flowers I didn't believe looked the best they could be but overall it wasn't too bad! Delivery is quick.
Ashleigh C.
French Creek, WV
I liked ordering from this company. Although I thought it was a little over priced. However the customer service was very good.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
Love the flowers!! Love the deals!! The flowers are always so pretty and they have a great selection to choose from!!
JoAnn M.
Tulsa, OK
Flowers arrived in a timely manner, but were wilted and disappointing when they arrived. Cost way more than they should have
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.