BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Arielle L.
Easy to order shopping online , easy communication with employees on what you want, came right on time , and looked beautiful!!
Jennie M.
Love their selection and pricing is very comparable. Always has some sort of deal going on so you never have to pay full price
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
I love getting flowers from them. The bath salts is not my favorite but they are relaxing if you choose that option as a gift.
yvette o.
Perris, CA
I dont order often from here but wen I do I seem to find them with the best deals and they always are professional upon arrival
Dawn A.
Thomasville, GA
My son recently wanted to send his gf who lives several states some flowers. we ordered thru 1800Flowers and had zero problems
Stacey B.
Stuarts Draft
Flowers came withered it was a horrible Mother's Day gift to send to my mom the flowers looked horrible will never order again
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
I love my flowers!! They wore roses and they wore fresh too! The customer service was so nice and sweet, really was helpful to
Ashley L.
Tacoma
Beautiful arrangements. Always last a couple of weeks. When I order flowers it's always from them. Wouldn't choose anyone else.
Kathy M.
Their bouquets are always fresh, beautifully arranged and handled with care. This is the only company I order flowers through.
Alicia H.
Boise, ID
My flowers were delivered promptly. And honestly at a decent price. It ended up working out pretty well for my nieces sweet 16.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.