BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
albert a.
Fontana, CA
Quick and easy checkout and gets delivered fast as well. I love using them knowing it will get to its destination without a hitch.
Ashley G.
Bought the rainbow tulip bouquet for mothers day and it showed up to her beautifully. Packaged well. Glass photo vase was wonferful
Christopher M.
Evans Mills
Always get my flowers for all ocassion here. The have dozens of options to choose from and the flowers always arrive looking great
Hira A.
Atlanta, GA
They're amazing and fast at what they do! There's a reason why they're always number one! They have a beautiful selection as well!
Jill R.
Columbus, IN
I ordered flowers for my mom's birthday. They arrived brown and not what I ordered. It took 2 months to get it straightened around.
Jessica D.
Waxhaw, NC
They are great they sent my mother and mother in laws flowers for Mother's Day and it arrived perfect and the packaging was perfect
Krystal R.
Clarksburg
Fast and easy service. Even when flowers couldnt arrive in time because of weather, they refunded my money and resent the flowers.
Brittni C.
Seaside, CA
My roses arrived early and beautifully packaged. They bloomed amazing and lasted a long time filling my house with amazing smells
Taylor P.
Greensboro, NC
the flower arrangement that i ordered was beautiful! the delivery was great. the only problem i had was that the vase felt cheap.
Olga  A.
Yuma, AZ
Had a great promotion along with T-mobile Tuesday for V-Day. Delivered a cute popcorn box to my bestie easily and right on time.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.