BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really...4 Answers
  • is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Janet C.
I liked pro flowers better. The flowers I had sent from 1-800-flowers weren't as nice. And the slection isn't as good as pro flowers.
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
I have never been disappointed when sending a gift or bouquet using this service. Prompt, economical and excellent customer service.
Christopher T.
Millersville, PA
They’ve always looked stunning, arrived on time, and didn’t break the bank. I’d recommend them over any of the other flower services.
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT
Great company. Good prices for amazing products. Huge variety to choose from, something for all occasions or a just because surprise!
Alison V.
I ordered 1-800 Flowers for my Aunts 99 birthday. They did a great job. Delivery was prompt and the flowers with balloon was perfect
I always use them to send flowers to funerals. They do a magnificent job and are incredibly affordable. I would definitely recommend.
Joy T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My boyfriend always orders flowers from this website. I love how fast they are in delivering and the quality of the flowers are fresh
James H.
Crystal River, FL
I had a great experience with 1 800 flowers. The product was very sh and beautiful.  My wife loved ut. I will be using this one again
Cris W.
The flowers are not like they look in the picture they did not look fresh, and the price is very high for what you get, not pleased.
Kerry S.
Staten Island, NY
Recently sent and received flowers through 1-800-Flowers and was not disappointed. They arrived as expected and in perfect condition!
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.