BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Crystal H.
Lewisburg, WV
No issues with this company. Product and delivery was perfect, however managing the shipping and dates of arrival was a bit challenging
Amanda B.
Cleveland
Great quality! So many flowers to choose from, was impressed with how well it was packaged. Arrived very well wrapped and was adorable!
JoMarie F.
Product was delivered on time however it looked nothing like what I actually ordered. However my mom loved it so i just left it as is.
Caroline E.
Attleboro, MA
Beautiful flowers, always delivered on time. Every mothers day they never dissapoint! Price is reasonable when you factor in delivery.
Taylor M.
San Antonio, TX
This company was great when I used them. They delivered on the date and time as promised. The arrangement looked better than expected.
Rebecca C.
Daphne, AL
I was moderately satisfied with the flowers delivered. They appeared to be much more plentiful online, but in person they were sparse.
Johanna H.
Wilsonville, OR
Never a problem with delivery. I wish the flowers looked like they do on the website though, they always make them look better online.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
If you're looking for a last minute gift and you won't be anywhere near your mum for mother's day, you can typically get a decent deal.
Maricella I.
Glendale, CA
Sometimes they deliver the flowers fast and sometimes they have a really bad service, it only depends on the day, the season, the time.
Emma C.
They arrived on time and they were beautiful. Only thing that bother me was when they were delivered the delivery boy dropped the vase.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.