BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Christy W.
Loris, SC
I ordered a small rose-type plant to be delivered to my mother at her work for mother's day. The plant arrived in a non-descript box, but was otherwise quite beautiful and the watering can container just as lovely as it looked online. However, the plant died within about a week or so of purchase. I spent $40 for a plant my mother could keep over time, not something cheap that would eventually be thrown out. I was very displeased with the quality of the plant itself, which obviously couldn't handle the trauma of being shipped from Buffalo, NY to SC. Which could have been avoided since we have local florists from this company. Would not recommend and will not repurchase. Spend the money at a local place.
jamie S.
Windsor Locks, CT
I was pretty unhappy with my recent 1800flowers purchase. Ths bouquet that I thought I was ordering had lovely sunflowers, lillies, roses and wildflower accents. The one that was delievered has a few roses, tulips and carnations and the accent flowers looked like weeds. I think they might have done something for me if I contacted them, but I just decided next time I may use another service. It also might have been the area florist that made the poor flower choices so I wouldnt completely disregard 1800flowers for a future purchase.
Heather H.
Evans, GA
I have ordered flowers from 1-800-flowers several times but the last time will be the final time. I order flowers for my mother's birthday and she received her arrangement with a few carnations and plastic greenery filler. I understand that these services are contracted out to local businesses, but 1-800-flowers should be concerned with what is being sent with their name on it. When I called to complain, I had to ask multiple times and get upset to receive my money back. It should have been refunded, no questions asked.
Concetta V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I went onto the website to send my best friend who just had a baby a gorgeous arrangement. I chose one that had all of her favorite flowers and colors she loves. When it arrived to the hospital she sent a picture thanking me. I'm so happy she loved it, but it is NOT what I paid for. The flowers weren't the ones shown in the photo and when I say I paid for roses and got carnations that's exactly what happened. I refuse to order from them again unless I'm physically in a store watching them assemble the arrangement.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
There flowers were nice and fresh and beautiful, also smelled amazing. The flowers arrived on time right when they should have just like I asked them to. Also they were very kind and professional like I thought they should have been, I will be doing business with them again the next time I need something like this delivered. #Flowers #Delivered #Professional #Awesome business
kodie g.
New London, CT
I have used them in the past and it's been a hit or miss with them. I guess t depends on the bouquet that you purchase. I have gotten one beautiful one sent to my mother in the hospital that looked exactly like the picture and exceeded my expectations but the next time I ordered from them I was not impressed. Very dinky compared to the picture and not worth the 80$ I spent on them (flowers aren't cheap y'all) haven't ordered from them again because I'm nervous but I'm let down because the first experience was awesome!
Lisa S.
Asheville, NC
We needed a nice bunch of roses for someone we didn't know well who lived across the country. It sounded like a boring task to me, but when I went on 1-800-Flowers what sounded dull ended up being fun and easy! And the prices were totally reasonable. We got a note thanking us for the roses, and were told they lasted for a couple of weeks. You can't beat that!
Brittany C.
Canfield, OH
I ordered from here for Mother's Day and of course they had promotions going on I choose a certain bouquet for 29.99 which included a free case.... well after tax and delivery fee it was close to $50 dollars .. well the flowers for delivered without a vase! The flowers were wrapped in tissue ??? Like how do you bring them without a vase ?? I wasn't happy when I heard and I felt bad that my mom received them at her work that way ... not impressed by this but before that I never had an issue with them
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
1800Flowers is a great place to shop online, but if you are ordering for next day delivery I would be extra careful because its very risky. I did once for Mothers Day and they couldnt make the delivery and tried to deliver on the weekend since Mothers day was on a Friday. They did apologize and they agreed to still deliver and for my convenience gave me a 50 dollar credit.
America R.
Philadelphia, PA
Very upset with this service! I ordered flowers for my moms birthday and it was not delivered until 3 days later! I have seen the 1-800-Flowers shop not too far from my house and it still managed to get sent to the wrong house and then late the day they said they will come deliver it. And when I received it the little balloon that came with the flowers said "Get well soon" instead of "happy birthday" and the teddy bear that came with it smelled like cigarettes. At least the flowers were nice
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.