BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
I used 1-800 Flowers to send flowers to a teacher I hadn't spoken to since high school. I bought a Groupon for this, and the process of inputting my info to receive credit was exceptionally easy. My only qualm is with some of the wording on the ordering menu, they said to put the phone number of the recipient, or yours if you didn't have access. I put mine in and received a call the next day from a local florist shop asking when I would be home to pick up the flowers. It was confusing, but just a small caveat in an otherwise good service.
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
My husband wanted to suprise me with roses but when I recieved the package the only thing inside was the free vase...no flowers. I had to call CS like 5 times, got hung up on, had to speak to a manager. Finally at night my husband got to arrange a reschedule for the 2 days later. I eventually got the flowers and all was well but it was a big inconvience. Would not be re-using their services.
Lorna R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love 1-800-flowers I have received they come in a box with instructions how to put your flowers and vase and food together. It comes with flowers that are kept fresh for delivery and look as new as going into the flower shop. It comes with a vase which are always beautiful. It is like fort knox so you never have to worry about your flowers or vase being ruined. It is great for any occasion. You can order online or call and get everything you want down to the last detail and card info. I would recommend them for all your flower needs and more.
Nora R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the flowers and amazing price but I did not like their delivery service person she stormed into my medical office during business hours with a dog she was rude just dropped off my flowers and some of them are broken I don't know if I'll shop here again for my boyfriend bought them for me but I loved my birthday flowers they were amazing and they lasted me a week and a half I love that
Toni Marie D.
I have ordered flowers from this company. The flowers arrived on time, but were dry and withering. I called the customer service and line and explained what had happened with my order
The agent was so kind and apologized for what had happened. She also gave me a full refund in which is was able to order another floral arrangements that was delivered on and without incident. I appreciate what this company has done to resolve my issue. I will purchase from them again. I do recommend this company because every do put their customers needs first
Ambar G.
Long Branch, NJ
I always use 1800Flowers for special occasion gifts. I like that I can choose my delivery date, and that they offer bouquets in different sizes depending how much I want to spend. The flowers can be a little pricy, but I can usually find an online coupon to help bring the cost down. Whenever I've given them as gifts, the recipient has commented on how beautiful the flowers are. I've used them countless times through the years and have been very pleased with my experience. Will continue to use them for years to come! Fast and convenient!
Christy W.
Loris, SC
I ordered a small rose-type plant to be delivered to my mother at her work for mother's day. The plant arrived in a non-descript box, but was otherwise quite beautiful and the watering can container just as lovely as it looked online. However, the plant died within about a week or so of purchase. I spent $40 for a plant my mother could keep over time, not something cheap that would eventually be thrown out. I was very displeased with the quality of the plant itself, which obviously couldn't handle the trauma of being shipped from Buffalo, NY to SC. Which could have been avoided since we have local florists from this company. Would not recommend and will not repurchase. Spend the money at a local place.
Alisha L.
Sorrento, FL
I ordered my Mom flowers for Mother's Day this year and they did not come on time. With it being a busy holiday, I excused that. After not arriving on time, they arrived not looking nearly as pretty as they did in their photo online and the teddy bear that was supposed to come with them was not included. After calling the company, they sent a man out to deliver the bear that was supposed to come originally. The man handed me the wet bear, saying some flower water accidentally spilled on it on his way to deliver the beat to my house.
jamie S.
Windsor Locks, CT
I was pretty unhappy with my recent 1800flowers purchase. Ths bouquet that I thought I was ordering had lovely sunflowers, lillies, roses and wildflower accents. The one that was delievered has a few roses, tulips and carnations and the accent flowers looked like weeds. I think they might have done something for me if I contacted them, but I just decided next time I may use another service. It also might have been the area florist that made the poor flower choices so I wouldnt completely disregard 1800flowers for a future purchase.
Heather H.
Evans, GA
I have ordered flowers from 1-800-flowers several times but the last time will be the final time. I order flowers for my mother's birthday and she received her arrangement with a few carnations and plastic greenery filler. I understand that these services are contracted out to local businesses, but 1-800-flowers should be concerned with what is being sent with their name on it. When I called to complain, I had to ask multiple times and get upset to receive my money back. It should have been refunded, no questions asked.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.