BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Stacey S.
Flowers turned out great! They looked beautiful ! The only issue I had was trying to find something I actually liked in my price range !
lupita v.
Nampa, ID
My mom loved her flowers. I was able to ship to the same location with one shipping fee. The flower were very close to what I saw online
Midori J.
Marion, MS
Kind of expensive for flowers but good service and quick turn around time if needed! Thinking about going with them for wedding flowers.
Diana D.
Tampa
always fresh flowers and always delivered on the day chosen and to be honest I never order flowers from any where else love this company
Alicia T.
Troy , Va
Pretty flowers a little expensive. The flowers were colorful and fresh. If you want these for birthday gift they are the people to call.
Gabrielle V.
I order from here all the time for my aunt's birthday every year and they are way more BEAUTIFUL in person than they are via the website!
Stephanie H.
Philadelphia, PA
1 800 Flowers is my go to brand to order flowers for out of state needs. The flowers are always top quality and service is trustable!!
Mary Louise S.
Easy to use! We needed to send flowers quickly because of a funeral and the arrangement they delivered was beautiful and in good taste.
Mary S.
Oxford
this website is great but sometimes it can be a hit or miss. i have gotten flowers that have turned out great and others turned out bad
Emma C.
They arrived on time and they were beautiful. Only thing that bother me was when they were delivered the delivery boy dropped the vase.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.