BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Ashley M.
The flowers were beautiful and well priced. Great customer service. Very pleased. Although I don't buy flowers often, I would recommend.
Christina J.
Always use for Mother's Day! Flowers are always on time and beautiful! Sometimes I just order because I need something fresh in the house
Courtney N.
Murfreesboro
Great service. The flowers were gorgeous. The staff at the store was amazing and helped me pick the best flowers needed for the occasion.
Elizabeth B.
Charlotte, NC
Same day delivery of flowers, beautiful flowers but somewhat pricey for the size of the arrangement. Likely due to the same day delivery
April C.
Jackson, MI
They are super easy to use.  You pick what you want, pay online and they even give you updates when your purchase is delivered.
Selena M.
Antelope, CA
I love the products, but absolutely hate how expensive the delivery fee is. It makes me not want to order through them unless I have to .
Kacie D.
East Waterford, PA
Not the best flowers I've received, my mom was a florist, but also not the worst. Quality was good considering they come in a box.
Alicia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Flowers arrived as indicated when ordered. They arrived in good condition. Ordering was easy and it is great for last minute gift giving.
Becca P.
Charlestown
Ordered flowers for my mother in law for mothers day. They were delivered on time, the bouquet was beautiful and exactly what we wanted.
Lisa N.
Chicago suburbs, IL
Very pleased with the plant I ordered for a family funeral. Delivery was timely and professional. Cost was competitive for delivery.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.