BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Jaime W.
Columbia, LA
I used this to send a classmate flowers and food and it was received on time and looked great. My even got a discount through our company
Diana A.
Alpharetta, GA
The flowers were beautiful and were received right on time. The recipient was very thankful and loved the flowers. Definitely recommend.
Cristina J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I had a good experience with 1800 Flowers'. Shopping online for flowers is easy and the delivery is on time even for last min purchases !
Hanna G.
Covington , KY
My husband always gets me flowers from 1-800-flowers. I have NEVER been disappointed in selection, design, quality. Love love love them.
Kelsey K.
Fullerton, CA
The website makes it incredibly easy to order flowers, and my mom loved them! Would recommend to others, and will use the website again.
Beatriz V.
El Paso, TX
Flowers are amazing and always in time.. perfect for any occasion when you wanna say thank you or congratulations to the people you love.
Alexis M.
They have a wide variety of floral arrangements to fit any budget. Not only that but the flowers are absolutely stunning and super fresh!
Ashley M.
The flowers were beautiful and well priced. Great customer service. Very pleased. Although I don't buy flowers often, I would recommend.
Selena M.
Antelope, CA
I love the products, but absolutely hate how expensive the delivery fee is. It makes me not want to order through them unless I have to .
Corlisa P.
Bono, AR
Did not like their service period. During a sympathy arrangement that was sent elsewhere and I never got the family what I had paid for.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.