BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Jillian W.
Harvest
This is an easy, quick way to order flowers or goodies to be sent to loved ones. The only issue I've had is with how much shipping cost is.
Brooke W.
Irwin, PA
Sent flowers to my mom & sister around the anniversary of my step fathers death. They received them on time & the flowers were beautiful!!!
MelissaūüĎĎ M.
Redwood city, CA
Yes it's fast but always expensive was the taxes and delivery fees have been added on. But they work for a last minute unexpected delivery
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a nice flower delivery service. It's easy and convenient. However, pricing can get pretty expensive. Luckily they often have deals.
Cynetra M.
Purchased the most beautiful get well flowers for a friend. She loved them and they weren't bloomed yet so she was able to watch them bloom
Gabrielle V.
√ďtima marca, todos os seus produtos possuem um pre√ßo soci√°vel e regular . Recomendo muito, porem nunca comprei nada , apenas visitei o site
Andrea A.
Sarasota
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Always good. I typically purchase the most expensive for family and friends since we live so far away. It always looks better than pictured
Jocelyn H.
Wyoming, MI
I've used them quite a few times. Always for last minute deliveries. Super easy to navigate on their website. I don't have any complaints.
Diana Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this place.. They deliver everywhere and the service is excellent. I totally recommended the flowers are always in great condition.
Lily P.
Providence
I ordered flowers for my mom on Mother's Day & they were gorgeous. She loved them so much , it is always easy shopping through this website
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.