BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Elaine T.
Jackson, TN
I have ordered many flowers from them for many different occasions. I have never had a problem and the flowers have always been beautiful.
They have a quick logistic. The presents are really nice looking and beautiful. You just order ir and it gets quickly to the person.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The prices are high but the quality is good. I wish they were more affordable. If they lowered there prices they would get more customers.
Lily P.
Providence
I ordered flowers for my mom on Mother's Day & they were gorgeous. She loved them so much , it is always easy shopping through this website
Shelby H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. They arrived on time and in good condition. The flowers also smelled very good.
Diana Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this place.. They deliver everywhere and the service is excellent. I totally recommended the flowers are always in great condition.
Dorothy S.
Newport News, VA
The flowers I got my boss were absolutely gorgeous and I will definitely be looking into them again if I need to by flowers in the future.
Jillian W.
Harvest
This is an easy, quick way to order flowers or goodies to be sent to loved ones. The only issue I've had is with how much shipping cost is.
Astin H.
Great customer service excellent flower choices in each price range and plenty of items with same day delivery. Love their customer service
Jocelyn H.
Wyoming, MI
I've used them quite a few times. Always for last minute deliveries. Super easy to navigate on their website. I don't have any complaints.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.