BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Kari C.
Everett, WA
I have ordered from 1800FLOWERS quite a few times and have always been very happy with it. The flowers always arrive on time and beautiful!
Astin H.
La Puente, CA
Great customer service excellent flower choices in each price range and plenty of items with same day delivery. Love their customer service
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The flowers were fresh an beautiful. I had ordered a baby block floral arrangement for my niece when she had her baby girl. 100% satisfied
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
My spouse loved her Valentine's Day roses, so how can I not rate this a 5 star!? The flowers were beautiful and it was so easy to purchase.
Andrea R.
Wilsonville , OR
Pricey but super cute! I send my boyfriend some flowers to work looked just like the picture, fresh vibrant colored roses ! I’d recommend.
Misty F.
1-800 flowers always gets the flowers where they need to be and they always get there in great condition. I Will always use their service.
Kristin W.
Niceville, FL
The flowers were absolutely beautiful! They arrived in a timely manner and were a huge hit with the recipient. Will definitely order again!
tabetha T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the best site there is it easy and safe to use and the products are awesome when delivered The cost is comparable to local florist
Elaine T.
Jackson, TN
I have ordered many flowers from them for many different occasions. I have never had a problem and the flowers have always been beautiful.
They have a quick logistic. The presents are really nice looking and beautiful. You just order ir and it gets quickly to the person.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.