BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Kaamila  J.
Irvington, NJ
Always fresh and as expected! Use for mother's day, birthdays, graduations, etc. actually prefer as opposed to searching for a local florist.
Renee G.
Bennington, VT
I had a horrible experience. I do NOT recommend ever buying flowers online. What the recipient receives is soooo far off from what you order.
Kristin L.
Always a pleasure doing business with this company. Friendly, accurate and rest assure the flowers will be putting a smile on someones face.
Ania I.
Do great floral arrangements. A little pricy but can be delivered same day and they have a lot of options to choose from for many occasions.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When I order flowers from here, they always get here early or on the exact date they gave me. The flowers are always so beautiful & fragrant.
Andrea R.
Wilsonville , OR
Pricey but super cute! I send my boyfriend some flowers to work looked just like the picture, fresh vibrant colored roses ! I’d recommend.
Gabrielle V.
Ótima marca, todos os seus produtos possuem um preço sociável e regular . Recomendo muito, porem nunca comprei nada , apenas visitei o site
Carly S.
Love 1800Flowers. Get a discount through work, so I always use this service. Not a huge selection, but very reliable about delivery dates.
Cori M.
Oxford, MI
The flowers were beautiful and amazing. They lasted a full week. I was slightly disappointed that the bouquet didn't resemble the picture.
Christine M.
Victorville, CA
A very beautiful bouquet of flowers that were delivered on time with courtesy service. I would recommend this service to family and friends
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.