BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really...4 Answers
  • is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Taylor D.
A bit pricey, but that's all flowers. They delivered quickly and efficiently. They came out beautifully and we're delivered carefully as well.
Amber T.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a beautiful arrangement!!! Loved my flowers so much. Would recommend if you're looking for beautiful and affordable floral arrangements
Shaina R.
Brashear, TX
Ordered a remembering tree for a friend who lost her husband. It was delivered timely and cost wasn't outrageous either. Always good quality!
Kristin L.
Always a pleasure doing business with this company. Friendly, accurate and rest assure the flowers will be putting a smile on someones face.
Monique P.
Colton, CA
Used a groupon for this company and they were great. The arrangement arrived on time and I was so pleased with how lovely they looked.
sandra d.
Albertville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
Alison D.
Branson, MO
While delivery is speedy, it seems that reality vs expectations is quite deceiving. Our flowers always seems to be wilted or simply lacking.
connie s.
Beautiful flowers at a reasonable cost my mother absolutely loved what she got when they were delivered the flowers lasted for quite a while
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I sent flowers to my fiance a lot when we first started dating and this website came through every time. Great selection and timely delivery.
Samantha A.
Springfield, MA
Beautiful flowers I absolutely love roses and my parents ordered some for my graduation. It was extremely affordable and it was hassle free ❤
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.