BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Angelica T.
Jacksonville, AL
Fast shipping! It was a beautiful arrangement! The online process was simple and fast . It was a good experience. It was very reasonably priced
Amanda B.
Peoria
Purchased flowers for a friend who got engaged. The flowers were beautiful but it gave me fits about delivery since she lives in a rural area.
stefany c.
Nutley, NJ
the arrangements from here are so beautiful! And always on time :) they have a variety of options to choose from you won't be disappointment !
Lisa Z.
Jefferson, ohio
I used 1 800 flowers to surprise my daughter who lives out of town for her birthday, they sent a beautiful bouquet to her office the same day!
Heidi H.
I love 1-800-flowers! They are my Go-To for sending flowers. I enjoying looking at all my options online so I can really SEE what I'm sending!
Lacey L.
Edwardsville , IL
The flowers were beautiful and they usually have a Groupon to help with the cost. I would recommend this company if you needed to send a gift.
April R.
Canoga Park
Depends fully on the florist that is filling the order. If your local guys are good this is great, if they're bad then you'll get bad flowers.
Alexa W.
Glen Dale, WV
Very pretty flowers every time. The vases are always fun and reusable. They replaced a bouquet that was delivered in a snow storm and had died.
Amber T.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a beautiful arrangement!!! Loved my flowers so much. Would recommend if you're looking for beautiful and affordable floral arrangements
Alison D.
While delivery is speedy, it seems that reality vs expectations is quite deceiving. Our flowers always seems to be wilted or simply lacking.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.