BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

stefany c.
Nutley, NJ
the arrangements from here are so beautiful! And always on time :) they have a variety of options to choose from you won't be disappointment !
Nikki Y.
Love how easy it was to send flowers! They made it so I knew he flowers were going to be there on time and that they were absolutely beautiful.
Over priced and the flowers are much smaller than they appear. Extremely expensive. I've ordered from them and they are never delivered on time
Brooke D.
S Charleston, WV
Sent flowers from this website to a friend out of state. They arrived very quick and were beautiful. The price was way better than local shops!
Alexandra L.
I received flowers from my boyfriend and they were delivered to my office, carried over to my desk, hours before they were supposed to arrive!
Kylie R.
Wellsburg, WV
Perfect website to order flowers from!!! They come right on time & have such a large selection of flowers & other items for special occasions!
Beth An Mike M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Always gives me just want I request and they are always so fresh and right on time! They also last weeks at a time! My husband even likes them!
Jonae S.
Ruskin, FL
They always help me with my need when I send flowers to me mom a few time a year and to my dad as well.. always patient and has the best deals
Angelica T.
Jacksonville, AL
Fast shipping! It was a beautiful arrangement! The online process was simple and fast . It was a good experience. It was very reasonably priced
Eliza C.
Johns Creek, GA
The website was easy to use and had a ton of options to choose from across a range of price points. Timely delivery of a beautiful bouquet too!
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.