BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Kendra C.
Capac, MI
Good service, the order arrived a little later than it was supposed to and looked nothing like I thought it would but the recipient was happy.
Rebecca L.
The service is okay if you need to send flowers fast but I think it's also overpriced. You could save money and get more at your local florist.
Emily P.
McHenry
They had an amazing selection for all occasions, but the price is very high... I wouldn’t recommend if you are looking for flowers on a budget!
Bella L.
I received flowers from here. It was tulips in a beautiful orange color for Valentine's Day. They were so beautiful and lasted almost 2 weeks.
Nicole M.
This is my go to for flowers. I've been ordering from them for years. Their arrangements are as gorgeous as pictured and always arrive on time.
Courtney J.
Garland, TX
Quick delivery and was exactly as picture. Very pleased and will use this again. Flowers were great quality. And lasted for a really long time
Nikki Y.
Love how easy it was to send flowers! They made it so I knew he flowers were going to be there on time and that they were absolutely beautiful.
Araceli P.
West Richland, WA
Used this site for some flowers I sent my mother. Good prices and very pretty xolors. Definitely recommend this for quick and easy way to orser
Eliza C.
Johns Creek, GA
The website was easy to use and had a ton of options to choose from across a range of price points. Timely delivery of a beautiful bouquet too!
Kameka T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Used to send flowers to loved ones during their grieving period. Even when I was last minute 1800Flowers was on time and everything was correct
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.