BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Monique M.
Clarksville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this service back in May for mother's day and the flowers was pretty and the vase was also. It arrived on time and my mother was surprised
Jennifer G.
Lutz, FL
Sent a friend get well flowers from out of state. She posted the on her Facebook, it was not what I order. Needless to say I won't do that again.
Madison H.
Junction City, KS
My husband sent me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers for my birthday when he was deployed to Afghanistan. It was so gorgeous and so special.
Rene K.
Bay Saint Louis
Gorgeous flowers. Always fresh and on time. Always satisfied with the product. I will continue to use there services and recommend them to other.
Amanda B.
The only real complaint I have about 1-800-Flowers is the shipping cost is SO HIGH!! It's almost half the cost of the actual gift you're buying.
Courtney W.
West Bloomfield
I purchased flowers online for an out of state friend's funeral. The flowers arrived on time and were as expected. I would order from here again.
Kara K.
Ishpeming, MI
Beautiful flowers and a great price! So easy and convenient to shop online! Save time and money ! So many different varieties for many occasions.
Nelz T.
Flowers never come in fresh, plus I never got my chocolates or my money back. The customer service just agrees, but don't do anything to help.
Nicole M.
This is my go to for flowers. I've been ordering from them for years. Their arrangements are as gorgeous as pictured and always arrive on time.
Ivette C.
Love to use when sending flowers to someone whom lives far away, distance is not an issue you can always count on ordering from 1-800-flowers !
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.