BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Amy B.
Knob Noster, MO
Since my parent's moved it is easier just to order off of here and send it to them. Every item I've sent has been great and they've loved it. My mom has had the same orchid that I had sent her for Mother's Day... for about 4 years now. It still blooms a purple flower, which is why I got it for her since it's her favorite color and flower. Before they had glass flowers and you could engrave someone's name on the tag. I did that for her as well and she loved it. The orchid at the time was like $20 and the glass flower was around $25-30 as well. Some of the items now are outrageous in price.
frieda e.
my husband sends me flowers from here for special occasions and i am sorry to say i am never happy with them. for the price you pay you are definitely not getting what you pay for. the flowers are the cheap kind and the bouquets are skimpy. while i do understand that the pricing includes delivery and usually a teddy bear accompanies my flowers, i am overall really unimpressed. youre better off going to your local florist or grocery store and putting a bouquet together there with the help of the florist on staff. you will get a nicer bouquet for probably half the cost.
Dava D.
Grove, OK
I received fresh flowers for Valentines from 1800flowers. They were gorgeous. Presented to me by the delivery driver in a nice box. Inside was a beautfiul boquet of purple Iris and pink Tulips. They were still in buds so when I sent my boyfriend a pic he was disappointed. I was NOT. I knew that receiving them this way meant that they would last a lot longer. I loved giving him and my followers a daily update on their blooming process. The box also came with instruction on how to care for the flowers and several packaged of foods to last throught the blooming cycle.
monique s.
The flower selection is AMAZING!! I love the favt that they have a large variety of flowers to choose from, my only concern would be the pricing. Its unsually a bit more expensive then other flower shops, also the way they do shipping on holidays blow me. They make u pay an extra amount just to make aure its delivered before 8 pm. The flowers i gave and received from them were beautiful and i would say were also fresh. Its just the pricing, they should consider making cheaper bouquets for consumers who are not fortunate enough to be able to spend on flower arrangements.
Francesca T.
Fairfax, VA
I've used this service for everything under the sun. The website is so easy to use and the arrangements are just wonderful. I love that you are able to search by a specific flower, occasion, or season! It makes my search that much more simple. You are able to personalize your card and send to almost anywhere on a short notice. The prices are beyond reasonable, especially when you are in a rush. I definitely recommend and use this service whenever I need it. They are reliable and do a great job...and besides, who doesn't love receiving a beautiful flower arrangement?!
Kelly H.
Minersville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The product s delivery and presentation is ALWAYS wonderful. Ive used them numerous times over the last 15 years or so. My only reason for 4 stars is the shipping 2 dozen roses in a vase with promo code $29.99 shipping and now it's a Saturday and considered expedited ect.ect. was making them over $70! Shipping was over $50. I find that extreme just something to think about always check retailmenot.com for a coupon or check Groupon for GREAT credits like $40.to spend for $18.  Again overall great company and when used with a group on it helps with that crazy shipping
Raina T.
1-800-Flowers has the largest selection of flower arrangements to choose from for any occasion, but I will say they run on the pricer side.  But because of selection, ease of use of their website, ability to do same day deliveries and just convenience, they are my go to site.  I've had a few issues with them in terms of flowers not being delivered on the expected date or arrangements not looking the way I had expected them to.  Customer service is usually easy to deal with and they will often offer a special discount or offer for your next order as an apology.
Lauren B.
Dallas
I ordered flowers for my mother for her birthday.  1-800-Flowers is reasonably priced and has a quick delivery time frame although I wasn't impressed as I didnt realize that the flowers didn't come delivered as assembled.  I sent the order straight to my mother's address and when they arrived they came in a box to be assembled, so she had to put it together herself.  My mother was pleased with the flowers, but I felt bad that she had to assemble them herself.  That wasn't the idea I had in mind, I wanted her to be able to just enjoy the flowers and not have to do a thing.  I'll just stick to buying my own flowers and vase and assembling them myself or spending the money at a local and independent florist.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Products were a bit pricey to arrive mostly past their prime or heading there. Ordered for my mother for her birthday and they arrived on time but were dead in a couple days. Disappointing. Edited to add that they also keep calling and emailing me to try and get me to order more flowers from them even though I have asked them to stop and expressed my disappointment in my last shipments. This is really why I will not be ordering from them again, send me bad products okay but I don't like being barked at to buy more things afterwards on a regular basis.
Cortnie A.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband ordered flowers for me for our anniversary. I only work at the office once a week so it was important for them to be delivered on a specific day. They not only missed our anniversary, but failed to deliver to our house the next day too. We were given a full refund, but my husband was so upset he had to come up with a plan B for our anniversary. Not HAPPY!
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.