BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Marah JoAnne K.
Fort Sill, OK
Pretty good service with great deals and coupons. It does come in a box most of the time which isn't that great, but most floral services are like that!
Katy T.
Typically great delivery of products! Fairly expensive though. Wish fees were lower

Also very dependent on local florist. Most experiences have been good
Autumn N.
Flowers for the funeral were beautiful. They would have been better if there were more in the boque. But over all they were lovely. Would purchase again.
Kendall M.
Rome, GA
My boyfriend ordered me the most beautiful bouquet from 1800flowers. They come in so fresh you have to wait for them to bloom! They lasted several weeks!
Brittany C.
Cambridge, MD
I sent a rose plant to my grandmother in the nursing home. She loved it and says it's still blooming! The delivery was efficient and prices were perfect
Shannon G.
Wausau, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Flowers were late being delivered, already fully bloomed, customer service was absolutely horrible when I called about it. Flowers were wilting 25 hours.
Peyton M.
Wilmington, DE
Love their arrangements! They're a little pricey but they look great deliver with a free message and the flowers last! Very fun to give and to receive!
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have had a few issues with them but mostly they're good my girlfriend sends me flowers all the time from them and I actually live there Arrangements
Amy F.
Atoka
I love 1-800-flowers. I receive flowers 🌺 on my anniversary, birthday and Mothers Day. The 🌹 are always beautiful and fresh and last at least 2 weeks!!
Jo F.
Dallas
Was quite pleased with a recent orchid I sent to a good friend. Not only was the pot cute, but the orchid itself was pretty, fresh, and ready to bloom!
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.