BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Ashley H.
San Pedro, CA
My husband ordered flowers for me for Valentine's Day. He spent $80+ and the arrangement showed up after 8pm, was supposed to be a surprise, but the delivery person called me to let me know they were there, and the arrangement looked nothing like what he ordered and was already dying with no water in the vase.

He emailed and was told a new arrangement would be sent 2 days later, which it wasn't. He emailed a 2nd time and I finally got another (slightly better) arrangement a week later.

My husband is like many men in that he thinks flowers are a waist of money. Thanks 1-800 Flowers for proving him right. Wish me luck trying to get flowers ever again from him. :/
Aimée H.
San Francisco, CA
EXPENSIVE EXPENSIVE EXPENSIVE! I would never turn to this company unless I really was in desperate need to send someone flowers. Look at this.A dozen roses on Trader Joes - fresh! - cost you around $5-10 - - no more!A flower in this website says it is "$19" -- great, right? no! they add handling fees, processing fees, shipment, taxes, extra care fees - - and you end up paying almost $100 for that simple dozen roses you wanted to send to a loved one. Instead of feeling happy about it, you're now bitter and angry. The two stars are just because their technology works flawlessly, so if you're not concerned about price, this is the place for you. Enjoy it!
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, MA
Horrible horrible Mother's Day experience. I even wrote to BBB and no one got back to me. Long story short? Ordered a plant. Said it was delivered and signed for by my mother, TWO DAYS EARLY when I paid $35 for a specific delivery date. Except it didn't go to her property and no one accepted it. They refused to redeliver without paying again. It took two weeks before they re delivered and the plant was near dead and half the size of the one I picked and paid for ("good" option when I chose "best"). The only reason they get two stars instead of one is because I had one very good representative that took it into their own hands to "resolve" the issue, well tried at least.
Nicole C.
Geneva, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My hubby always orders through this site, and I give it such a high rating because they usually do a really great job - I just find it silly unless they have a promotion going on our something, because the majority of the time they end up using a local florist, so I try to just call one directly from the beginning. Sometimes, however, they do have something that the local florist doesn't and it comes in a box direct instead (like my purple orchids one time) & they were surprisingly fresh and gorgeous. Bottom line, guys... your lady doesn't care if the flowers are from here or Trader Joe's, just buy her flowers more often. She'll love it!
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I've ordered flowers from this company more than a few times and I have received them from this company as well . What I like is they are easy to use , the website is easy to navigate and they deliver on time. They have price options for different budgets and also offer options for more than just flowers. What I dislike, the flowers don't last long at all. When I compare them to buying flowers from my local grocery store H-E-B which has a guarantee of 7 days the flowers from this company last maybe three. They also at time especially in warmer months arrive wilted. I tend to use this service more for order out of state deliveries
Cara S.
Received an order of 2 dozen roses and was blown away by the quality and value of the flowers. Each flower arrived in excellent condition, I followed the suggested care tips provided along with the flower food. These flowers lasted foreverrrrrr which was really the best part about them, I even saved a few after they dried out and are sitting in an vintage milk bottle
Cinnamon R.
Frisco, TX
Delivery was fast, but it was in the winter.  Flowers went to NY and they were just left outside on the porch and the roses froze.
The reciepent was home the day of the delivery, but when the flowers were dropped, no one even knocked on the door or anything.  She never used the front door so didn't know the flowers were out there until the next day when she went to get the mail.
They had to resend a new arrangement - and the quality was not good, it looked just thrown together - like they were mad because I called and asked for a replacement.

1800 Flowers is NOT cheap!  You pay good money and proper delivery (a knock on the door) would have gone a long way to make sure none of that happened.I have used them before and didn't have a problem, but then again it wasn't winter at that time.
Katie F.
Portland Oregon
I currently live in Portland Oregon, and my mom lives in Phoenix Arizona.  When her birthday came around I thought how nice it would be to send her some fresh flowers.  I searched on line and looked at so many other flower delivery services.  I found that 1-800-flowers were the best.  They have wonderful reviews and the website is user friendly which is great for a busy working mom of 2.  They delivered right on time too!!! I got a first time user discount and my mom got a beautiful flower arrangement with a vase to keep.  I would definitely  use them again and recommend them to anyone who wants to surprise someone special.
Richard D.
Warner Robins
I recently moved to Portland, OR and away from my family in Georgia. I unfortunately was unable to make it home for Mother's Day for the first time ever and felt awful about not being there for my Mom. So I decided to send her some flowers since I would not be able to be there. I searched online and found the perfect arrangement on 1-800-Flowers. They arrived exactly when they were supposed to and my Mom absolutely loved them. My mom sent me pictures and they were exactly as pictured online, vase, flowers and all! I was so happy and impressed, I will definitely be using 1-800-Flowers again! Thanks!
Alexa L.
The last time I used 1-800-Flowers was to send my mom a bouquet for Mother's Day. The roses I purchased arrived in a large box that contained the flowers as well as a vase. There were also flower food packets that you put in the water to keep the roses alive. The roses were beautiful and lasted longer than many other flowers I purchased before. My only complaint is that I did not really care to assemble the flowers myself. Furthermore, it took several days for the flowers to start blooming. Overall, I have always had a great experience with 1-800-Flowers and would highly recommend it.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.