BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Gabrielle D.
Lexington, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This service is okay. Sometimes the flowers you order in real life are actually a little disappointing, however, you can find a lot of discount codes online!
livl0ves M.
N Hollywood, CA
Because my mom lives across the country I can't see her all the time for holidays so I alway try and send flowers and this is the site I use. She loves them.
Cindy S.
Burleson, TX
Anytime I want to order my mom some beautiful flowers in creative and cute vases 1800flowers never disappoints. It can be abut pricey but definitely worth it
Lindsay R.
San Diego, CA
I always have a very good experience with 1-800 FLOWERS. Quality is high and order tracking accurate. Usually receive a coupon by email I can apply as well!
Patti H.
Pottstown, PA
I use this service to send flowers to my gf. Birthday, anniversary or just because. Every delivery has been on time and each arrangement had been beautiful.
Tanginykia F.
Newport News, VA
Love to use this company. Delivery is always on time especially when I use same day delivery option. The Selection of gifts to chose from are awesome as well
Sarah W.
3605 Snowcap View Circle Apt 2 Auburn CA, 95602
Great company. Recently delivered flowers to my sons great grandmother due to her husband passing. They delivered on time and the flowers lasted a long time.
Sarah M.
Pond Creek, OK
I ordered my mother in law some flowers, they were delivered directly to her door and she loved them! They looked just like the picture on the website!
Leah K.
Every time I've ordered from them, the bouquet arrived fresh and beautiful and on time. There are no hidden costs and the recipient has always been pleased!
Eleece G.
The flowers showed up exactly as pictured on their website and lasted a full week with proper care. I was very pleased with both the article and the product.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.