BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I didn't have a good experience. The flowers didn't arrive when they were suppose to, which defeated the purpose of the birthday surprise for my mom at work.
Jillian S.
Milford
I love to see my mother's face but the flowers always die so fast and I've had them come late. plus their prices are awful! If I lived near her- never again!
Lauren E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've always used this company because they have a nice military discount and a range of prices so I can always find something nice that isn't crazy expensive
Christa C.
1800 flowers has saved me many of times. I have forgotten birthdays and am able to order flowers for same day delivery. Love getting that phone call of joy.
stephanie d.
HALTOM CITY, TX
easy to use website. flowers are delivered in a timely manner without any issues. Pretty arrangements, would definitely order from them in the future.
livl0ves M.
N Hollywood, CA
Because my mom lives across the country I can't see her all the time for holidays so I alway try and send flowers and this is the site I use. She loves them.
ROBIN S.
It was easy site to order from. All my items arrived in timely manner. I was concerned about quality due to being shipped but the arrived and were beautiful.
Kathy M.
little river
Didn't arrive as pictured.
Was delivered on time.
Flowers had short staying time, lasted less than one week. Many flowers never opened.
Price was acceptable
Eleece G.
The flowers showed up exactly as pictured on their website and lasted a full week with proper care. I was very pleased with both the article and the product.
Madison D.
Fast delivery!! The flowers were beautiful and garunteed fresh picked!! I love this option it's quick and easy recommend for those last minute husband's lol
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.