BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Jessica P.
Orchard Park
Customer service was diffivult to work with.  I jad an issue with my flower order being wilted and poor quality.  Wasnt able to get a refund or replacement order.
Heather K.
O Fallon, MO
Everytime I have ordered flowers from 1-800-Flowers they have been delivered on time with no issues. The flowers are always so beautiful and well put together,
Sammie S.
Alabaster
i use this website to order my sister flowers for her birthday! the price was really great they delivered on time and they looked even better then the picture!
Crystal B.
Great service, but very pricey! Unless I can find a good coupon code, I usually don’t use them. However, when I have the flowers have been beautiful and fresh.
Jasmin H.
The service was good. They delivered on time. However some of the flowers were dead and did not look exactly like the picture that is posted on the site.
Gabrielle J.
Dunwoody, GA
Fast and efficient! I always use 1800 Flowers when I want to celebrate an event for one of my long distance friends. I've never had an issue with this company.
Ana T.
Hazleton, PA
I ordered some flowers for my mom on Mother's Day, the ordered them the day before and she receives them the next morning. The have so much beautiful flowers.
Lauren U.
Grove City, PA
Easy to navigate website but pictures are a bit deceiving based on the product you actually receive. I would order from a local florist who delivers next time.
sharon a.
Flowers were to be made like a kitty but the kitty looked like it got rand over.  The price I paid should of looked like a million dollars but it did not.
melanie g.
Hilliard, FL
I ordered​ flowers for a sympathy gesture from 1-800-flowers they were great quality and on time and the card was written really well. I would recommend them.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.