BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really...4 Answers
  • is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Jessica M.
I recently had flowers delivered a few months back. The order was completely wrong, but customer service was wonderful and handled the situation without a hitch. Yes I will definitely order again
pamela B.
I had a friend in the Hospital in another town and wanted to get them somthing special foe Easter and thier Birthday I called 100 flowers and was able to have flowers delivered the next day ..
Angel S.
Walden
I ordered a beautiful flower arrangement for my husband's boss when she lost her mother. The transaction was wonderful. They offered suggestions, delivered on time and were very appreciated.
My husband ordered red roses from 1-800-flowers and had them delivered to my job. I absolutely loved the bright red roses I received and they lasted for over a week and we're so beautiful!
Crista L.
Amazing! I got pretty flowers from my amazing husband! Nothing was destroyed during delivery or no damage flowers🌹 I love flowers it made my room light up because of these beautiful flowers
Adriana H.
My go to flower place. My boyfriend also gets my flowers from here every month on our anniversary. I'm always in love with my flowers, they make the perfect addition to my desk.
Sarah I.
London, London
Always use this when sending mom and grandma flowers for all occasions and they absolutely love them every time. Plus you usually get cash back if you use your Discover card!!!
Breanne H.
Very easy to browse the website and order what you want. Fast delivery and decent on prices. I haven't ordered many times and have yet to be disappointed in the flowers/product.
Patricia W.
Youngstown, OH
Used this company once and will never use there service again. Unfortunately was for a funeral. Never more embarrassed in my life. Never again. I Do Not Recommend this company.
Jessica P.
Sedona, AZ
I send my mother flowers every Mother's Day, Valentine's Day and for her birthday. They always come fresh and beautiful and there's always a great selection. She loves them!
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.