BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Christie L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
1-800-Flowers never disappoints! I have never had a problem with any orders, they've always arrived in a timely manner and love the convenience of ordering online.
Ashley E.
Pontiac
I love this service. They have great prices and I've also found coupon codes. After I made my first purchase, they emailed me another coupon to use in the future.
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
Received a beautiful birthday bouquet from my work for my birthday period they lasted for a week and it was wonderful. Everybody complimented on how nice they were.
Jessica L.
Windermere , FL
Love using this company! Super easy to order flowers and gifts on their website. Recently ordered a large flower basket for a good friend and she loved it as well!
Nicole P.
Good service. Good price and an amazing selection and quality flowers available. Whether its for a birthday, wedding, funeral etc. 1-800-FLOWERS have your back :)
Casey M.
Haverhill, MA
Flower delivery was fast and fresh.  Will definitely order again!   Picked out a really cute arrangement and when it arrived it was exactly as pictured.
Marsha G.
I like 1800flowers but flower deliveries have gotten so expensive. Both my mom and mother in law love flowers so I send them flowers but really wish it was cheaper
The flowers came from a local florist which was beautiful! While the arrangements were beautiful, the actual bouquet size was really small. Also, with all their hidden feed, the arrangement ends up costing double.
Candice D.
Modesto, CA
Flowers I ordered for my mom came wilted and certainly not fresh. They sent out a second bouquet but it was a week later and not really the point for Mother's Day.
Ashley M.
Whittier, CA
This place/site is bad. What you see ISN'T what you get. The photos they advertise have "upgrades" meaning more of fillers (which is extra) and they aren't accountable to the shops they hire to do them and deliver
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.