BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Grace
Wheaton, IL
Fine in a pinch. Nothing too unique or special, but it gets the job done with reliable delivery! Sometimes you want reliable delivery over an extravagant arrangement.
Deidra G.
Pampa
Ordered Mother's Day flowers and flowers arrived smushed and wilted, sent a replacement that was amazing, but they came after Mother's Day. You get what you pay for.
Ordered one dozed pink roses for Valentines Day. Didn't place order until 8 or 9p.m. on the 13th. I was worried about delivery on the 14th. However, they arrived at her school by 2:45p.m
the next day and we're beautiful.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
It is a hit and miss with this company. Obviously, it has poor customer service and are unethical for it is willing to deliver products well below our expectations.
Bernadette W.
Yorktown, VA
When you don't know what to get anyone for their birthday, anniversary or just because 1800 flowers is always there. They are prompt and the flowers are what you see!
Suzanne J.
Fresh bouquets that lasted over two weeks.
Even directions for keeping the flowers fresh.
I had a coupon which I used and I will defiantly purchase from them again.
I used this twice. Both were for homecoming, the first time was great. The second time, the flower fell off the "corsage bracelet" before I even got to the dance.
Dina B.
Island Park
Always as described and delivered as promised. My go to for family near and far. I have ordered for Birthdays and sympathy. The recipients are always pleased.
Tracie S.
Jermyn
I sent flowers from 1800-flowers to my aunt when she was in the hospital. They were delivered the same day. They look better them what was pictured on the website
Molly M.
Chester, VA
I received the most beautiful flowers on Valentine's Day from my boyfriend and they lasted almost two weeks, I haven't had any last more then a few days typically.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.