BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Amanda C.
Baltimore, MD
Our local company they use is hit or miss with the flower arrangements. My aunt had to contact the florist to redo the flowers she sent us after the baby was born. I too have had this issue in the past.
Cheyenne C.
Los Angeles, CA
Really amazing product to use!! Gets the job done, it's quick and easy to use. I have recommended this to my friends and family members who enjoy using it as well!!
Desirae V.
I use them all the time, the staff are all friendly and knowledgeable of specials and what not. And if they mess up the do everything to fix it. Not many places do that
Tierra A.
Brookhaven, GA
This service was great I got my mother some followers for Mother's Day and I love out of state so this was great because it sent flowers to her front door she was so surprised
Areeza A.
Hayward, CA
Such an easy and great way to order flowers. Always fresh and delivered in great condition. Can be a bit pricy but flowers are generally a bit expensive in my opinion.
Jennifer N.
Garden Grove, CA
Sent my mom and sister a small Mother's Day gift. Pretty expensive for what it is :/ I got some small cheese platter which came with a few snacks. Pretty unimpressed...
Aubree D.
Westminster, CO
Overly priced for low quality products. Every time I've ordered the flowers delivered weren't even close to the picture advertised. Extra star for good customer service
Josie K.
Ordered some flowers for my boyfriends mom and I was so happy! They arrived in the bloom stage right on time and she was more than happy about how beautiful they were!
Chantel A.
Victorville, CA
Was kind of bummed that what I ordered wasn't what we got. Still beautiful flowers but was missing some of the "upgrades" I get they are through other shops, but still.
Bernadette W.
Yorktown, VA
When you don't know what to get anyone for their birthday, anniversary or just because 1800 flowers is always there. They are prompt and the flowers are what you see!
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.