BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
I have never had or heard of good service through 1-800-Flowers. This is probably partly because of the flower shops that they contract with, but the customer service is pretty unacceptable.
Eynat E.
San Diego, CA
Excellent service! They have great prices and unlike some online florists, the flowers here ALWAYS arrive ON TIME and FRESH! I honestly cannot complain at all. This is why 1800flowers will always be my GO-TO for any of my flower needs. I highly recommend them!
Aleesha W.
Union, NJ
Fast, efficient delivery and always priced right. I love 1-800-Flowers consistent to detail and customer service. They are definitely my go to service when I need flowers for all occasions.
Karen C.
SALINE, MI
The sympathy arrangement we ordered was beautiful and it came right on time. They had a really nice selection, which made it easy to pick the perfect gift. I would definitely recommend their products!
Christina G.
Greenwich, CT
Really great service! I was able to get a lot of information my selection and as someone who hasn't really ordered many flowers before I needed a lot of guidance. Given this, it was great to have such a clean/visual browsing experience when making my selection
Sandra C.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've heard lots of mixed reviews about this site but so far all the flowers I've received have been fresh and beautiful! I purchase twice a year for Mother's Day and my mothers birthday.
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
Once I sent my mom flowers through them and there was major delivery issues. However, When i brought to their attention they were more than willing to fix and compensate me for the trouble.
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
Love the service. Heard they will also provide edible arrangement stuff for Mother's Day soon. Very excited about that. Very accessible. The prices are pretty decent. Love the delivery ease and speed.
Cindy R.
I love to get them and my husband always orders me some crazy colors and I love them.I never know what colors I may get.I love the smell the put off in the house and the pretty colorstoo
melissa d.
Flowers have always shown up in good condition. They are pricey, but so is every other online flower delivery. They are actually cheaper with a good promo code. I use them every time.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.