BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Nicole E.
Bellmore, NY
Always a pleasant experience either shopping online or in the store. The people at 1-800-flowers/Commack Florist in Commack,NY are super sweet, I go there to get flowers when I'm not shopping online.
Jennifer S.
Eatontown, NJ
They have beautiful arrangements and work with you with coupons and offers! They are definitely pricey but affordable for once in a blue moon type of luxury gift! I would order again! Highly recommend
Dawn T.
Lone Star , TX
Reasonable prices. Surcharges can be high though. Flowers have always been beautiful and as described although sometimes smaller than expected. Website easy to use. Frequently offer discounts and sales.
Kaitlin K.
San Francisco , CA
Purchasing online was easy but the end product looked absolutely nothing like what was pictured and looked much less expensive than what I paid, I should have just purchased from the grocery store.
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
1-800-flowers always has our back for floral & basket gift deliveries even when the delivery deadline is close they'll do whatever they can to get your order there on time. RECOMMEND these guys 100%
Fozia H.
Good service. Easy to order fun arrangements. A bit expensive but worth it. Best purchase was an Mother's Day arrangement. Came out beautiful. Great quality flowers. Will be shopping here again.
April D.
Byron Center, MI
Every year on MY birthday I have flowers delivered to my mom knowing it was also a big day for her. I have used a few different services, but 1-800-FLOWERS always has beautiful arrangements for super affordable prices. I would absolutely use them again in the future.
Tara R.
Winchester, KY
My grandmother now lives 2000 miles away when I was used to having her around the corner. Every so often I like to send her flowers for special occasions or as a "Just because I love you".
Kara D.
Beech Grove , IN
My husband had ordered me flowers for my birthday. After just having them for a day the flowers died. Called and told them the next day i had brand new flowers that were beautiful and a gift.
Angela S.
The flowers I had delivered were delayed because the purple roses I wanted were unavailable, after postponing a couple days to get them in, the bouquet I ordered had one rose. All that wait for one flower. Also very expensive and shipping was high. Won't use again
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.