BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Jessie G.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I would give this zero stars if I could. I bought flowers for my moms birthday and the flowers that were delivered were not the flowers pictured online, it was not a pretty bouquet at all. So I called customer service and they said they would deliver another bouquet the following day before 12. 12 comes and goes and I call customer service at 4 and turns out they never hit submit on the second order. So I pushed for a full credit, which I got. Very bad first impression.
Alisha R.
New Rochelle, NY
Great selection of flowers and combination gifts. I love that they offer delivery even if you order the day before lol it's saved me a couple times. The prices are pretty reasonable and the flowers look great when they arrive. I will say that sometimes the flowers aren't as fresh as I'd hope being that they start dying a day or 2 post arrival.. not sure why that is; but when I've complained about it to the company they've always offered appropriate compensation.
Brittney L.
It wasn't a great experience with 1800 flowers. It was a lot of room for improvement as far as customer service. I ordered chocolate covered strawberries and flowers for my sister in NY and they delivered at the wrong place and didn't put much effort into helping locate the package and give it to the right person. No one could tell me who the package was delivered to. Once they finally located it (a mail room with no refrigerator) my sister enjoyed them.
Amber S.
Elyria, OH
You get what you pay for. I've used 1-800-flowers multiple times for the convenience, however the best quality always comes from using local florists. The fees added to your 1-800 orders are horrendous and there are so many horrors stories of flowers not looking like they should or being dead, which is really the fault of the local florists tasked with completing your order. That said, some might find the convenience worth the price...
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great service with fast delivery to anywhere. My husband and I used to hand deliver flowers to my mother-in-law when we lived closer. Now that we are on the other side of the country, we love to order online to send her flowers. It isn't expensive for the service. I usually look for the sales and the deals listed and then send her surprise flowers that way. I would definitely recommend their floral delivery service to anyone.
Ambrosia C.
Portland, OR
I've always had an easy and quick delivery turn around with 1-800-Flowers with the exception of one experience where the flowers arrived a day later. Other than that, I've found this service to be reliable.
Alex L.
I️ ordered two arrangements from this sites and both of them I️ paid more for the nicer looking boquet. One looked fine but died within 2 days and the other looked absolutely nothing like the picture I️ was so upset but when I️ looked back at the order what the description said and the picture were very different. I️ find that deceptive. I️ won’t use this company anymore I️ call a local florist they do a much better and cheaper job
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love ordering all kinds of items from Amazon. There service is impeccable I receive my merchandises on time and when anything doesn't work out they refund your account fully. Customer service is always on hand and when speaking with someone live there very professional and knowledgeable.
Samantha B.
Sterling, VA
The selection is nice but the cost compared to contacting a local florist is astronomical. Often the pictured product on the site does not match what is received because each order is sent to individual shops and the use what they have on hand. I would use if there was a discount code but otherwise I cut out the middle man and contact local florist myself. I end up with better quality for the money I spend.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This is a great company! Customer service is great, it’s convenient, easy, and the flowers are great quality. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because it is a little but pricey, but I think overall, it’s worth it.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.