BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
I will never use 1800flowers again. I ordered flowers for my brothers 50th birthday. It was late after 7pm. It wasn't what I ordered. I called and complained. They only gave a 50% refund. I would not recommend them.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
The best place to order flowers not just for mother days, but for any special occassion. They have the best fresh cut flowers. They have the best customer service.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
I've ordered from them quite a number of times and also received flowers as well . Each time was a different outcome . Sometimes great flowers and service sometimes not . They have fixed problems each time though .
Vallory R.
1800flowers is very convenient and saves a lot of time and stress when it comes to ordering flowers. They have great customer service and we're always very helpful no questions asked. I am thankful for 1800 flowers
Erica G.
Denver, CO
Bought the biggest most expensive bouquet and although it was beautiful at least half of the flowers were still buds. Overall good pricing and service just a bit disappointed on the lack of actual bloomed flowers
Joseline K.
Ky
The flowers were pretty, although some did seem to start to turn. No big deal they were delivered. But I did not like how I had to unpackage them. They were Completely wrapped and boxed. Hard to bet looking nice
Renee H.
Albuquerque, NM
So easy to shop for family members who live across the country. They always arrive on time and for the most part the quality is great! I've only had one issue with the company and they refunded my money for the issues.
Jade M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Great for last minute gifts. My mother's birthday came up and the gift I had bought her did not reach her in time. Ordered this 24 hours before her birthday and she was so surprised and absolutely love the flowers.
Brianna C.
El Paso, TX
My mom loved her flowers I ordered for her. But the only problem was that they weren't buds when she got them they were fully bloomed and only lasted a day or two before wilting other than that they were great.
Garrett W.
Great variety of flowers but it is somewhat expensive. I would recommend looking at other places before buying here. The quality, however, is nice. I shop every once in a while but would order from here again.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.