BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Megan G.
I ordered a cute little bouquet of flowers to be delivered to my niece at school with a balloon. It turned out perfect and was delivered the same day with no problems. Highly recommend 1-800-flowers.
Irina D.
Antelope, CA
My mothers birthday was a few days ago, and I was away for the weekend. As a nice gesture I decided to have a flower arrangement delivered to her home. The customer service representative I spoke to, who helped me complete me order, was so sweet! She was very patient with me, and my needs. She kept reassuring me that everything was going to be delivered on time. And it was! My mom loved the flower arrangement. 10/10 would recommend.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I ordered flowers for my mother in law in a different state. She received them told me that they were beautiful and were very fresh and smelled great. They were not more than any other local florist
Savannah L.
Sanford, NC
It was ok. Not bad, not great. The flowers made it but it was delivered too early and my fathers order was delivered when mine was supposed to be and mine was delivered when his was supposed to be
Monica W.
Greensboro , NC
Used them multiple times from Mother's Day, to birthdays, to just because surprises! They are always on time and have beautiful arrangements! They are also just a click away and super convenient.
Jessica M.
I recently had flowers delivered a few months back. The order was completely wrong, but customer service was wonderful and handled the situation without a hitch. Yes I will definitely order again
Sandy C.
The flowers are quality and beautiful..... when they finally arrive. We have ordered several times and the flowers have shown up the day after the requested delivery date. One time never at all!
Kim S.
Roswell, GA
I purchased two bouquets for my mom and mother-in-law for Mother's Day and they turned out great! Both arrived on time and contained fresh flowers. Our moms were very happy, which is everything!
Kendra D.
Always good prices, often has coupons. My flower orders are always delivered on time and look fabulous. I purchase from them about 6 times a year, sometimes more. I have never been disappointing.
sarah h.
ordered flowers for my hardworking grandmother for mothers day and she loved them so much! she even got her son to take a picture of her with the flowers! it was adorable! would purchase again
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.