BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Victoria R.
Fuquay Varina, NC
They were beautiful, and they showed up right on time. I sent my mother flowers for her birthday. They were a little pricey, but they were gorgeous. I wish that more flowers came with how much money I spent. I would recommend ordering from here.
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
We have ordered from them twice. My husband bought me flowers for Valentine's Day. While the arrangement was beautiful, the flowers smelled like dog piss. Attempted again about a year later and again the smell! It was terrible! Will not be using them again
Amanda B.
Roslyn Heights, NY
Anytime I've received/sent a gift from this company-the flowers were dead. Like...they came totally dead and fallen apart. I live about 5 miles from the headquarters, so you would think I'd get fresh flowers? They just are not about quality there.
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
It was convenient but a little pricey for the arrangements. You are definitely paying for the convenience, so it's worth it if you are pressed for time. It's nice that they'll deliver anywhere and they often run specials through rewards programs.
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
My dad and I use them all the time to send flowers to my mom and grandmom for special occasions and they used to be really nice but recently we've noticed the quality go down but not nearly as bad as some people who have received dead flowers
Natalie A.
Oakland, NJ
This service is wonderful. They have tons of creative flower options on the site with add ons like chocolate and teddy bears. They're always sending me promotional emails now after I placed my first order so I'm always aware of the newest deals.
Rachelle J.
Webster, NY
Fast delivery, beautiful flower arrangements! There is such a great product selection and you know you will be getting flowers that look fresh and healthy- and they last a good long while, too. You definitely cannot go wrong with 1-800-Flowers!
Ashleigh M.
Columbia, SC
The website is very easy to use and has a large variety of flower options. Some of the bouquets are rather expensive, but some of them are pretty affordable. The vases are also a nice touch and all of the deliveries I have placed have been on time
Aya A.
Ordered an arrangement for my mom. Paid extra for the large, when it was delivered it was extremely small I did contact customer service and they returned some of my money but it's not even about the money it's the fact that the present wasn't as described
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo , CA
I used flowers.com for the first time when I had to order flowers for my company and send them to another state. This company popped in my head from the commercials. They were extremely helpful with helping me purchase and deliver in different area.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.