BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Kai B.
Mount Clemens, MI
It was my best friend day of surgery and it got right to her on time, I loved how they have the website set up so that you can order within a certain price range
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Honestly, just go to a flower store. No difference except you have to communicate with an actual person. Otherwise, I feel like it was over priced for their services.
Ashley W.
Loved the flowers I sent out for mothers day! beautiful pink lilies and they said tge chocolates were good that came also! A little pricey but coupon codes help.
Kelly P.
Hubert, NC
While a bit expensive they offer a necessary service. Living far from family doesn't mean you dont care about their milestones. I like to use this to show we care!
Daisy p.
Visalia, CA
It was very easy to use and affordable. Definitely recommend if you want to surprise that special someone. They have a great selection of flower arrangements as well as prices. Would definitely shop here again.
Leslie F.
This company is really serious the flowers are just exactly how you see it, and they really fast, never had any bad experience with them I really recommend them 100%
Mimi T.
Fees are a bit much for delivery but at the same time not bad when you're in a crunch and do everything last minute such as myself. I've used them about a handful of times and every person loved their flowers.
S B.
Ordered flower yo send to my grandmother as its her birthday. My grandmother love it and the flowers are very pretty too. I told a friend of mine abouty experience and she also ordered one during mothers day.
Shirley j.
All of the flowers I have ordered were beautiful
Ivey plant the are always beautiful
Yes the are green and very shiny
No not often maybe once or twice a year
Yes when ever I don't have a chance to go
Samantha S.
I received these as a gift for myself for a table arrangement piece. Overall adorable arrangement but did not include flower food. Maybe a packaging mistake error?
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.