BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Allison B.
Castroville, CA
Husband ordered be some beautiful flowers, slightly high priced but for delivery it's the convenience that counts. Flowers were fresh arrived a little late though, not sure if I'll use the service again but possibly for the right price.
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Ordered a small thing of flowers for my grandmother who lives in PA and they turned out beautifully. My grandmother informed me that they were very well protected and lasted a long time so I will for sure be using this company again when I need to send flowers.
Lauren P.
Chesterfield , MO
I have never personally ordered from here but I have seen the flowers that someone got from here, they were delivered well and packaged well flowers just aren't good if they are shipped FedEX or UPS though. Overall not too terrible though
Natasha D.
Brooklyn, NY
Their customer service is great their flowers are great and I have no problem with the service I would definitely recommend purchasing flowers from this company and you can rest a sure that you will have beautiful flowers at your door
Ashley P.
Ordered a beautiful bouquet for Mother's Day. Arrived on time with my card. On the pricier side but it is worth it because I've purchased flowers from other websites and they do not get there on time and the flowers don't look as good.
Ellen L.
South Bend, IN
Great for Mother's Day flowers for mom. We're delivered right to her door with no problems at all. A tad bit expensive, but worth it in the end. Website is easy to use, and the flowers came on time. No real complaints except the price.
Shelby T.
Live Oak, TX
The flowers here are beautiful and they arrive very quickly and on schedule. I ordered an arrangement for my friend and they turned out great! My only complaint is the price. Flowers are expensive but these ones were extra expensive!
Haley M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have not personally not bought followers from here but I have received plenty of flowers from here and they were absolutely amazing I was shocked I would of expected the flowers to be dead or falling apart but they are so beautiful and last a very long time
Brittany P.
Milford, MI
This is one flower company that always disappoints!! The website is easy to work and thats the only reason why its getting one star. But with how much you end up paying and the crappy flowers you end up with, its very disappointing.
Michael G.
Tucson, AZ
Last time I ordered from them for my grandmother they completely did not look like the picture and was so small of a bouquet. Was really embarrassing. Customer service was no help at all and was not satisfied or given a resolution.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.