BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
sarah h.
ordered flowers for my hardworking grandmother for mothers day and she loved them so much! she even got her son to take a picture of her with the flowers! it was adorable! would purchase again
pamela B.
I had a friend in the Hospital in another town and wanted to get them somthing special foe Easter and thier Birthday I called 100 flowers and was able to have flowers delivered the next day ..
Amy H.
Ellisville
I have used this company on numerous occasions and have been very pleased with the quality of their services! The arrangements have always been beautiful and the deliveries have been timely!
Angel S.
Walden
I ordered a beautiful flower arrangement for my husband's boss when she lost her mother. The transaction was wonderful. They offered suggestions, delivered on time and were very appreciated.
Faith O.
Great product ,flowers came fresh and lasted a week,I wish it could have stayed longer than it did. The chocolate that came with it was ok, and in all it cost me more than it should've been.
Michael M.
San Antonio, TX
Organic Bouquet 15 Stems Colorful Assorted Tulips. Ordered this for my mom and she loved it. Price was a. It steep and delivery wasn't quite on time but overall a good experience.
Antonieta B.
Sacramento, CA
Ordered a day before Mother's Day. Had the flowers I wanted. I was worried it wouldn't deliver on time. Was delivered first thing in the morning on a Sunday. Couldn't have been any happier!
Sherry F.
Fresno, Ca
The products are nice and the prices are comparable to competitor's. However, my coworker and I ordered flowers for our boss exactly one month in advance of delivery date. The date came and went, and she didn't receive anything. Turns out the selected potted flower plant was no longer available once the date came. Instead of calling or emailing me, they just didn't deliver anything. When I called them, they did send a comparable plant right away, with only a very dismissive apology. Will be using a different company in the future.
Jennifer P.
Denton, TX
Flowers were beautiful! Arrived in a box and had to assemble myself (cut stems, arrange, and add food). Didn't like that too much. I should mention i received these and did not order them.
Carrie R.
Mission Viejo, CA
The flowers from here last and last.  Come right to your door and always look beautiful.  The smell when you open the box is wonderful.  I love the purple in the spring flowers.  Love them!
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.