BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Jenna Y.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Great arrangement, quick and reasonably priced! Ordered flowers from here on different occasions and they always have something that I'm looking for. Highly recommend
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
I love 1-800 Flowers. They have a wide range of products made by professionals. They can deliver anywhere and the flowers or gifts are always fresh and great looking.
Jenn P.
Rockford, IL
My go to for any special occasion delivery. I use 1800flowers a couple times a yet for birthdays, Mother's Day, sometimes Easter. ALWAYS prompt great service. A little bit pricey but worth it. Will definitely shop again.
Lindsay G.
Lake Elsinore, Ca
1-800-flowers never disappoints. Ordering is made easy with their user friendly website, the flowers are delivered on time and just as beautiful as the picture and description. Not to mention they are reasonably priced.
Wheaton, IL
Fine in a pinch. Nothing too unique or special, but it gets the job done with reliable delivery! Sometimes you want reliable delivery over an extravagant arrangement.
Shelby R.
Bryan , TX
I recently ordered a flower arrangement from here. I was worried that they wouldn't be great quality or on time, but they were absolutely beautiful and right on time!
Jennifer G.
Very beautiful designs but limited to creativity and small sizes for the price. I would have liked something a bit bigger for the $100+ spent as well as more options.
Deidra G.
Ordered Mother's Day flowers and flowers arrived smushed and wilted, sent a replacement that was amazing, but they came after Mother's Day. You get what you pay for.
Reginae W.
San Ramon, CA
Convenient and easy. Gets to the person he needed to on time and makes it easy instead of having to go to a florist and pick the flowers you can just go online and then if you have any questions utilize the 800-number
Hollie C.
Peytona, WV
This website was great. I was able to get what I needed without picking up the phone or leaving work. It was affordable and I was also able to include a small teddy bear with the flowers. I would order from here again.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.