BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Bri N.
Rancho Cucamonga
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Has a great variety to choose from. Great for all occasions, very very cheap as well. Love their dozens of roses. Shipping and ordering was never a struggle for me
Carrie H.
I ordered some flowers for my mother for Mother's Day and they never arrived. I called and they immediately sent another bouquet free of charge. They were very kind and understanding. Great customer service
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
This is great fir those of us who are busy or cant get to the store to get flowers for our loved ones. The flowers are always very pretty and brightly colored. You always get a pack of flower feed to put in the water after you take the flowers out if the paper. Who ever within a few days the flowers wilt anyways and die no matter what. I have given them several chances over the years, But I have gotten Mt flowers with the vase broken serval times and I have called to tell them and they have not done anything. not one thing did they do but say they were sorry. We do not buy from them anymore we but local.
Tori G.
La Pryor , TX
Honestly, just go to a flower store. No difference except you have to communicate with an actual person. Otherwise, I feel like it was over priced for their services.
Kathryn C.
They are very reliable and always deliver a beautiful presentation. I only use them about once a year but when I need a quick gift delivered they are definitely worth it. I would recommend them to others.
Karina E.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I was very amazed by the care the flowers came in. And i like how they notified me when the flowers were dropped off. I always use this website when I order my mom flowers for her birthday or mothers day.
Alycia G.
Middletown, MD
I got a message in a bottle delivered to my boyfriend for our 3 years. I thought it was cute when I saw it but nothing too special. Wouldn't spend the money on something like that again.
ApriL W.
Austin, TX
Great, east to order and pay. The flowers were delivered on time and the recipient seemed to live them. Price seemed to be in line with other companies so no problems there. Easy, fast, fine. I'd recommend
Sara B F.
Fort Worth, TX
The flowers seemed as if they had been in transit for sometime. I do love this company and feel like this is the best option for cities that don't have huge floral shops with options. Definitely will use again!
Jessica P.
My grandpa passed away and I wasn't able to go to through funeral, but ordered flowers to send and have same day delivery. They wasn't any delays and I heard from family members that they were beautiful.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.