BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Christina C.
Nacogdoches, TX
I ordered some flowers for the first time ever from this site and was extremely impressed at how prompt and fresh the flowers were.  Definatly will reccommend them!!
Lindsey S.
Beautiful flowers I revived from 1800 flowers they came with a vase too. They lasted for two weeks. I have also sent flowers too , super easy to use the website. You can pick the drop off time too for the recipient. Never had a problem and great service
Leah P.
Minneapolis, MN
The delivery was speedy and the flowers were exactly arranged as they were in the photo on the website and looked absolutely beautiful. It was a great value and I was very pleased with the delivery updates and the way that the arrangement was presented.
Nikki D.
Had to buy a bouquet for a friend last minute (on a Saturday) I used 1800 flowers and was able to have it delivered on a Sunday. The flowers looked great, came in a beautiful vase and my friend said they lasted 2 weeks. Would definitely use them again!
Stephanie H.
Providence, RI
I love 1-800-Flowers my boyfriend ordered me a lovely gift set with beautiful flowers,chocolates and teddy bear on Valentine's Day. I was so happy to get this gift from my man. I definitely recommend this company it you want to buy flowers, treats and a gift for someone special.
Michele A.
Burlington, MA
I used to use this service when sending flowers to my husband but then I started using another company for multiple reasons. Well, flowers don't always look fresh and nice when they arrive and the price is too high compared to the company I am using now.
Allison H.
West Allis, WI
I just bought flowers for my mom yesterday from here. They are supposed to arrive today and I am so excited for her to receive them!!! They looked so beautiful online! I love that they let you put a note for them as well and you can pick the vase, add chocolates or flowers! So awesome!
Katie J.
Orem, UT
I once purchased a bouquet of lilies for my mother for mother's day. The flowers were gorgeous and it arrived on time. There seemed to be nothing wrong with the bouquet and I plan on using their services in the future whenever I have a need for flowers.
Heather M.
Buckhannon, WV
I needed flowers for a friend in a pinch and didn't really have time to research my options so I went with 1800flowers. I did like how easy the website was to navigate but I didn't like the prices. I felt the prices were 10xs that of my local florists.
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
I ordered a bouquet of flowers for a friend of mine that was sick last minute on night.  The flowers got to her by noon and it was so BEAUTIFUL! I would definately order from here again.  The prices are a little high but the flowers make it worth the price!
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.