BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Wendi L.
Austin, TX
It's always a hit or miss with these delivery services when you don't get to see what you get beforehand. I've ordered a few times for my mom and usually it's decent but one time we received older almost dying blooms :/ this particular service is also a bit more expensive
Shelby H.
Tipp City, OH
They delivery beautiful flowers, but like most floral delivery services, they're too expensive. It's deceiving on the website when they state the price of the flowers without shipping charge. It isn't until you go to check out that you see what the real total cost will be.
Katie J.
Chevy Chase, MD
I absolutely love 1 800 Flowers.com!  I always use them to send flowers to my mom (who lives quite far away) for special occasions and just because.  I always get an excited phone call when they arrive as they always arrive looking beautiful and they always last a long time.
Tree L.
Vineland, NJ
I ordered a bouquet of 30 tulips for my mom for Mothers Day. They arrived on time. However, she took pictures to show me. At least 10 of the tulips were almost dead and the others died within a couple days. I've ordered from them before with no problems. Very disappointing
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
MY boyfriend always uses them to order flowers fore & have delivered at my work. The flowers are always so fresh & beautiful, I love all the different arrangements. I've only ever had am issue once with them when they delivered flowers wrong but it was immediately corrected
Nicole N.
Las Vegas, NV
Me and my husband ordered from 1-800 flowers recently for my mother in law. The flowers were just as beautiful in person as the photo. However, they are very pricy. I was going to order my best friend flowers for her birthday, but everything was outrageously expensive.
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
With friends all across the country, I'm often needing to order flowers for events and/or funerals.  I have never been disappointed by the quality or shocked by the price.  The ease of ordering is also a VERY big plus.  It's my go to for flower delivery!
AnnRagan K.
1-800 flowers is a great flower delivery service for its price. Sometimes though I have received flowers that look nothing like the picture online which is disappointing. I have never had an issue with delivery and I know it's a great service for last minute flowers
Nicole P.
Columbus, NE
I used 1-800 Flowers when I ordered a bouquet of flowers for someone that lives in a different city. From what I saw in the pictures the flowers looked great! They were very full and looked like great quality. I will definitely be using them again in the future.
Lauren N.
Dexter, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Their flowers are always fresh. When I sent them to my grandma they were in perfect shape, and she loved them. We use his website a lot. The price is reasonable and always easy to buy from. I recommend them if you live far from someone, but still like to send fresh flowers!!
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.