BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Michelle M.
Smyrna, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great selection of flowers with quick delivery. My mom and MIL have loved their recent deliveries. Beautifully packaged and delivered. Arrangements lasted 30+ days each.
Amber S.
Beaumont, TX
Good company to order from, always good deals. Sometimes the flowers aren't what was pictured or near as nice, but still would order from them for convenience and price.
Laurie W.
Waxahachie, TX
This is my husbands go to flower company. The bouquets are always so beautiful and seem to last longer than other floral delivery services. Very good quality of flowers.
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
They guarantee the their flowers bloom for at least a week and they have always looked amazing! On top of that, there is always a coupon or promo to help with the cost.
Samantha S.
Grand Forks, ND
Good amount of arrangements to select from. Had the basics I was looking for for a simple thank you bouquet. Had convenient section for specific delivery instructions.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I recently needed to order a floral arrangement for a friend opening her new office and chose 1800 Flowers. I have never ordered from them before but heard good reviews, so I gave it a try. The shopping experience was easy and stress free. I had browsed their website prior to get some ideas and then ordered. The customer service rep was pleasant, knowledgeable, patient and helped me pick out the perfect floral arrangement. I highly recommend using them as it was a wonderful experience!
Taylor G.
I ordered my mom flowers for her birthday when I was out of the country - unfortunately they showed up a day late, but they were beautiful and the thought was there!
Evelynn B.
I️ feel like this company is a hit or miss. I’ve ordered a few times the quality of flowers isn’t amazing like you’d receive from a local florist but it does the job
Wendolyn C.
Arlington, TN
Awesome, timely service.  It was very user friendly, affordable and easy to navigate the site when making selections.  I will definitely  shop again.
Makayla M.
Apple Valley , CA
This is an OK company but I would not recommend. There are many other good flower retailers out there that you can go subscribe for so no I do not recommend 1-800-flowers
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.