BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Stephanie F.
Smyrna, GA
I like this company. It serves its purpose. When I need flowers it's what I use. Their customer service sucks. I hate when I have to call them because every time I deal with a rude customer service rep.
Sara B F.
Fort worth, TX
The flowers seemed as if they had been in transit for sometime. I do love this company and feel like this is the best option for cities that don't have huge floral shops with options. Definitely will use again!
Cecilia C.
My fiancé forgot Valentine's Day! I know. Terrible. So he ordered my flowers the next day and they delivered the flowers the same day and gave him a discount. My flowers lasted months and were placed in such a beautiful vase!
Marie M.
Fort Ashby, WV
My husband bought me their rainbow roses from here and they were absolutely gorgeous! They also lasted forever! Another thing I loved was that they arrive just as buds and you get to watch them open up.
Meera P.
Their service was great! I recently sent flowers to a friend and the service was amazing. From me ordering online to her getting the flowers at her doorstep, it was fast and easy something we all love.
Pamela D.
San Antonio, TX
The flowers are beautiful i buy them for my mom and she loves the roses they are her favorite they come fresh and alive there great quality I recommend to everyone who is looking for beautiful flowers
Devin G.
The pictures always look better then the actual flowers. They do have a wide selection and the flowers arrived on time. I will not be getting these again. I would recommend a local florist rather than a big chain
Megan G.
I ordered a cute little bouquet of flowers to be delivered to my niece at school with a balloon. It turned out perfect and was delivered the same day with no problems. Highly recommend 1-800-flowers.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I ordered flowers for my mother in law in a different state. She received them told me that they were beautiful and were very fresh and smelled great. They were not more than any other local florist
Irina D.
Antelope, CA
My mothers birthday was a few days ago, and I was away for the weekend. As a nice gesture I decided to have a flower arrangement delivered to her home. The customer service representative I spoke to, who helped me complete me order, was so sweet! She was very patient with me, and my needs. She kept reassuring me that everything was going to be delivered on time. And it was! My mom loved the flower arrangement. 10/10 would recommend.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.