BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Lucybelle C.
Trenton, NJ
I recently purchased flowers for a family member who just had a baby. They were so beautifully put together and were very fresh. It lasted the entire hospital stay.
Suzanne J.
Fresh bouquets that lasted over two weeks.
Even directions for keeping the flowers fresh.
I had a coupon which I used and I will defiantly purchase from them again.
Christine L.
Aurora, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Decent. It's a little over priced and the last time I ordered flowers they died within a day. Not what I would expect for spending over $30 on flowers for my moms birthday
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
Received a beautiful birthday bouquet from my work for my birthday period they lasted for a week and it was wonderful. Everybody complimented on how nice they were.
Krystal R.
One of my one stop shops. I love all the variety of flower bouquets. I've had good feedback from the people I had gifted these arrangements to local and nationwide.
Linda L.
The Villages
Whenever I need to send flowers this is my first choice. Their customer service is superior. Their site is user-friendly and has a huge variety to chose from.
Stephanie F.
Ordered a mothers day gift from this website. Staff on the phone were extremely helpful when I had difficulty placing my order. I will be a return customer for sure
Katie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
They always deliver on time and even if the arrangement is from a local florist it always looks beautiful. they are my go to for when I need a gift for any occasion
Casey M.
Haverhill, MA
Flower delivery was fast and fresh.  Will definitely order again!   Picked out a really cute arrangement and when it arrived it was exactly as pictured.
Monica G.
I love that you can get flowers in a pinch. 1800 flowers has saved me a number of times !! I have also received them and they are some of the longest lasting buds!
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.