BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Ashley W.
Loved the flowers I sent out for mothers day! beautiful pink lilies and they said tge chocolates were good that came also! A little pricey but coupon codes help.
Caitlin K.
Saint Charles, MO
If you're in a pinch and far away, this service is great but honestly for the price the flowers weren't in the best shape. They were kind of squished and wilted.
Amber H.
My husband has ordered me flowers from here. The flowers were fresh and beautiful!! it's awesome they send you the food for the flowers as well. Only thing Is you have to have your own vase to put the flowers in.
Lauren R.
Naples, FL
Always on time with beautiful flowers. These are ready for everything from birthdays to funerals! They are a great time saver and fabulous to just let someone know you are thinking about them. Highly recommend!
Megan G.
Marysville Washington
Great place to purchase flowers. Great selection and they got there on time! They were even more beautiful in person. I would recommend them to anyone who needs flowers delivered. They came in a nice sturdy box.
Deana C.
Amherst, MA
The flowers were just as pictured. They arrived on time and my mother loved them. However for the price the flowers did not last very long and never fully bloomedm
Daisy p.
Visalia, CA
It was very easy to use and affordable. Definitely recommend if you want to surprise that special someone. They have a great selection of flower arrangements as well as prices. Would definitely shop here again.
Kenya R.
My mom loved her flowers! The bouquet was well packaged with some water to prevent the flowers from dying, while they waited outside to be brought into my mom's house. Will def be ordering more from this company.
Savannah S.
I really like the convenience and sale prices of 1-800 flowers but the quality is sometimes hit and miss. Especially when it's a holiday when they are very busy.
Kelly P.
Hubert, NC
While a bit expensive they offer a necessary service. Living far from family doesn't mean you dont care about their milestones. I like to use this to show we care!
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.