BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
lakynn d.
Alkol, WV
awesome company! received my bouquet of flowers right on time. oh and did i mention, they smelled amazing!! seriously, so fresh and beautiful. will continue to buy from them!
Emily L.
1-800-Flowers is around mainly for convenience. While most of the time the arrangements are very nice looking, I find it cheaper and more reliable just to call a local florist
Anthony B.
Rutherford, NJ
Great service alot of the times flowers come damaged but what I like is that there guarantee is official and they always fix the issue other than that good prices and services
Ali H.
The flowers were gorgeous and so was the packaging. I was a little blindsided by the price. With shipping and fees, it ended up being almost double the advertised price.
Josiane P.
Cleves, OH
Great options available to order. Fast delivery times, which makes ordering even easier. Prices are affordable and the arrangements are absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!
Constance S.
Easy, fast, simple and reliable. I've ordered from this company at least a dozen times. It's great for business gifts or for your mother's birthday. No hassle & easy delivery!
Becky s.
kings park ny
they are outgoing and have beautiful flowers I order flowers for mothers day and for other holidays for my family. my favorite purchase was my mothers day gift for my grandma
Rachel F.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The website is very user friendly and they had a very speedy delivery time however I was a bit disappointed that the bouquet I ordered did not look as nice as it did in the pictures.
Allison B.
Great service. Fast delivery. Decent price. Beautiful flowers were delivered to a friend who had lost a family member. And now I get sent coupons to use all the time. Love it!
Jolien S.
1-800- Flowers is my go-to florist. The flowers are always beautiful, fresh and last a long time. They are so easy to order online and the recipients always love their gifts.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.