BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really...4 Answers
  • is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Jessica S.
Nothing but great things to say! I ordered a flower arrangement to be delivered to a funeral and these guys did a great job. The arrangement was on time and simply stunning!!!
EmilyAnn J.
Bethlehem, PA
My fiancé has used 1-800 flowers for the past 4 years to send flowers while deployed. They have always been very easy to use and always call if they need to leave the flowers behind. We only had one issue out of hundreds of times using them when flowers were left without water attached to them out in the hot sun all day long without a phone call. Other than that one specific time we have absolutely loved their flowers and customer service. Plus the vases and baskets are wonderful for future decorating!
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
A huge scam, do not use. 1800 flowers connects local florist with their picture bouquets. The florist does not have to provide you will the same vase or a similar one. That can be bought at any dollar store most of the time. Plus they are allowed to use similar flowers not exact. You are charged a huge price tag that goes to the company and few to florist which is why they cut cost with cheaper flowers and vases. Your better calling or going to the florist yourself.
Angela V.
I have ordered from 1-800-flowers twice and both times I have been pleased. The service was prompt and reliable. The flowers arrived when they were supposed to. They looked beautiful and the recipients loved them, as well as the beautiful vases they came in. I would absolutely continue to do business with 1-800-flowers in the future.
Kelly C.
Millersville
Flowers were delivered on time, however, they were dead the day after the were delivered. Customers service was quick to send out a new order the next day and they were great.
Stephanie G.
West Harrison, NY
Sometimes the products are great.  Others are not but I appreciate that they remedy the issue if it is not delivered properly.  Wish it was a little more consistent.
Pay R.
rego park, NY
Had to order flowers and candy day of. Contacted 1800 flowers and was able to get affordable nice flowers and they also delivered it on time plus same day. I was very happy.
Angela F.
Arlington, VA
I am a repeat customer with 800 flowers. They are always dependable and have a great selection. They are professional and kind when you need to speak with them on the phone.
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV
I've used 1-800-FLOWERS several times and have not been disappointed yet. They've always had the arrangements delivered on time, and the recipients use always raved about the beauty and quality. I highly recommend this service if you need to send floral arrangements of any kind, whether to your next door neighbor or across the country.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
1-800-Flowers is a really convenient and easy way to send someone a gift for any occasion. It's really easy to order last minute and find an arrangement that would suit whoever you are sending it to! It costs a lot more than just buying flowers at a shop, and the shipping fee is insane (like $15) so that's why I'd take a couple stars off.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.