BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really...4 Answers
  • is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Melissa C.
This is such an easy and quick way to order a gift. I often use them to buy flowers for my parents and relatives. They always arrive on time and looking as beautiful as the pictures.
Alicia W.
Brooklyn, NY
I ordered a deluxe fruit basket for my family - fruit was fresh and delivery was super quick. Will definitely use the website for sending flowers, fruits and other goodies. Thumbs up!
Kim S.
I sent my mama there in law Roses for her birthday and she loved them. They were on sale so they were a decent price for buying online. I have bought from them on several occasions.
Lily M.
carmichael, CA
I received roses from my fiance who ordered them from 1-800-flowers and they were very beautiful and looked very fresh.They also smelt very nice unlike other flower companies you order from online! They also looked as they were in the photo unlike other companies whose flowers look completely different in person! Recommend to anyone looking to send their loved one some fresh flowers! You won't regret it!
Olivia F.
Niles, IL
I ordered the stylist special. There were dead flowers. After calling customer service, I was told by one that I could get a refund, and by the other there was nothing I could do.
lindsey c.
Cincinnati, OH
Ordered for a client who had suffered a personal loss. The flowers were a great deal and they looked nice. They were t exactly what the the picture online showed but close enough.
Samantha C.
Horatio, AR
The roses were gorgeous, chocolate looked fabulous, my only complaint was that it was supposed to be delivered on valentine's day and it didn't get there until the next afternoon!
Hiermon M.
Gresham , OR
Absolutely beautiful. They can be expensive but are breathtaking to look at. This is the second one I have received and I have loved it so much. I want to just buy one for my self
christine r.
North Bergen, NJ
It was very nice quality fast shipping and amazing deals they truly made there deadline def reccomend. Website was easy to nagivate it was a great experience and my mom loved it
Jessica P.
I've always had great success using 1-800-flowers. They utilize local flower shops in our area, which I think is great. The flowers are great quality and reasonably priced.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.