BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Jenna Y.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Great arrangement, quick and reasonably priced! Ordered flowers from here on different occasions and they always have something that I'm looking for. Highly recommend
Sarah R.
Eau Claire, MI
Amazing service. Flowers showed up to my mother's house in a timely manner and lasted her for over a week. Will definitely be using in the future. No problems at all!
Conni D.
Duluth, GA
Usually the products are as specified and they are timely with delivery. I order from them for most holidays and birthdays and the flowers are fresh and long-lasting.
Shelby R.
Bryan , TX
I recently ordered a flower arrangement from here. I was worried that they wouldn't be great quality or on time, but they were absolutely beautiful and right on time!
Sandra D.
Concord
This company has beautiful flowers and they sent the arrangement fast. They have good prices on some of their arrangements too. Their site is easy and fast to order.
Chris D.
Jamaica
I ordered pink roses from here for my girlfriend for her birthday and they came right on time and was fresh and she was happy and I was happy they were amazing
RoseMarie T.
Prairie Grove
They very rarely listen to my husband's instructions. "No roses" and then I receive mostly roses. "No pink" and I get an entirely pink bouquet. Not at all impressed.
Shannon B.
Addison, IL
These flowers don't really last as long as some other companies flowers do. Not to mention their prices are outrageous for flowers. I gave them 3 stars just because their shipping and delivery stuff is always on time.
Justine G.
Windham, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The flowers arrived looking exactly like the picture but they wilted fast. I'd use your service again however, I probably will spend less. Everyone was friendly.
Lisa S.
Nice flowers but did not match what I was expecting per the picture. The flowers did last for a good time. Variety was nice that was selected for the arrangement.  Would recommend them to use at least once.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.